Friday, September 7, 2007

2ww ending soon

Today's 13DPIUI. I've done an awesome job of trying to ignore this whole 2ww this time. But today I just feel like it's another bust. Last night I started getting some slight AF cramps and this morning I had some slight brown spotting. I really just feel like AF is on her way.
I want to use the one HPT I have in the house just so I know for sure and I can have a glass of wine tonight. But the thought of that reality again, especially today, I just can't bring myself to do it.
Today's one year since that dreaded OB appointment when J and I were so excited to be going to the doctor. We were going to hear the baby's heartbeat - but when we got there there was none. Of course, AF would show today because that's my life. Maybe AF will be kind and at least hold off until tomorrow.

Looks like we'll be back on the injectibles again next month. I may need a month off though - I just hate the thought of prolonging this journey anymore. Why is it that everyone I know, except for me, gets pregnant on the first or second try? Why is the universe so cruel?

No comments: