Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Injectibles 101

I got the second polyp surgery done and again it came back benign. I just wish these things would stop growing back. Thyroid under control so we decide to start IUI cycles again, using injectibles now.

J and I have to go to a class to learn how to do the injections. They make you learn on a sponge ball. Like that's anything like my body! It takes a little practice but we master the sub-q injections and we're off to start our first cycle. I can't possibly do these shots myself so every night I make J (Mr. squeamish) give me the injection.

I just KNOW that the injectible/IUI's will work and we'll soon have our baby so this is all worth it!!

I responded well, with 3-4 follies each time. But no BFP's for us. We did 2 injectible cycles before Dr. RE has a consult with us and suggests we may want to try IVF.