Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wow, I am Lazy!

Yes, I am a slacker. I just got my Jane Austin questions posted and still have to get around to everyone's blogs to read their responses. I know I've said it before, but the complete exhaustion has really got to me. It's all I can do to drag myself to work, drag myself home, and plop onto my sofa for the night. I think I am becoming a part of the sofa itself, if that's possible. Thank goodness that J is so good at cleaning and cooking. I don't know what I'd do without him.

My goal is to get to around to everyone sometime over the rest of this week.

Not much else happening right now. We did tell our immediately family - parents, siblings, grandparents. No one else yet. Still just getting through each day as it comes, praying and hoping that it will be another healthy day. One.day.at.a.time

No comments: