Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The End of the First Tri

13 weeks today. Hooray! It has been a looong three months - with all of the anxiety and worry. I thought it would start to go away, and maybe in the next few weeks it will. But I'm still really nervous. Maybe that will never go away though. I do know that I will feel slightly better after my u/s next week - seeing the babies moving around will be a relief. I'm just praying that it all goes well.
My sickness is starting to diminish a bit. I'm noticing that it's not so constant anymore, just a few times throughout the day now. But I am still absolutely exhausted - just a regular work day still wears me out.
Went m-clothes shopping. Could not hold off anymore. Every pair of pants I had was cutting into my stomach and leaving big read marks on it. I am actually showing. Don't know if I will make it to next week to start telling people - it's becoming clearly obvious.


2 comments:

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Yay for the end of the first trimester!!! Congrats! I will hit that milestone this weekend, which is hard to believe. We decided to have the NT scan, mainly because insurance would cover it and it would give us a higher tech peek, and seeing him/her again (and looking like a baby rather than a lump) made it all feel *a lot* more real. I hope next week's u/s does the same for you.

And I can't believe you've been able to hold off on m-clothes for so long with two in there. I've only got one and am four days behind you and I'm on the verge myself.

RBandRC said...

Congrats on 13 weeks! How exciting. Can't wait to hear the details of your u/s! :)